Garage

Forums

1. Garage   (3,183 visits to this link)

Link to Members Garage. Show off your vehicles, modifications, create write ups of the modification you've done to your vehicles. Even track the maintenance and/or modifications of your vehicles.

2. Member's Garage

This lets you look at what people have in the garage for vehicles. This is where you can discuss about their vehicles.

Mopar1973Man's Truck Of The Month. This where other family member nominate and vote for trucks for Truck Of The Month.

This is where you would submit you nominations for the truck of the month.

Members Rides is where you may create a write up about your truck and the different modifications you done to it. Only the author may create a write up and other members cannot not reply.

• Topics

• notlimah
        Yea I can't imagine being disappointed haha!
    • Russ Roth
      You won't be unhappy.  
    • notlimah
      Thanks for that @CSM makes sense! My thing is I pretty much know the biggest turbo I want to use is a 62/65/12, I'll probably have (soon) no bigger then 285 tires, and 3.55 gearing. Don't tow much and if/when I do it's going to more then likely be less then 10k. So hopefully that's enough info to figure out what a good stall speed would be for me.   @Russ Roth appreciate your take on your two trans. Once it gets a little closer I planned on touching base with Jon again to go over some final stuff. I figure stall speed will be one of those topics, but ultimately I trust his judgement on what he thinks is best!
    • Russ Roth
        I have a deep pan and a temp gauge.   I had the pan and gauge already.  He used the Georend flex plate.  Had trouble with welds on what he had been using and upgraded.  
    • Chris O.
      Since you are in the beta testing team of my overhead gauge. Whatever you do don't replace the CTM yet until you receive my beta test gauge please.  You will be able to read the codes if there is any, i would really love to see the log files.
      Just keep this in mind ok.