• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

Google Authenticator   04/23/2017

Mopar1973Man.Com will now start using two-factor authentication to protect users accounts. All staff, donors, and customers will be required to use the Google Authenticator which you can download for free. Just scan the QR barcode and the app will provide the lock code. If you attempt to guess the code it will lock you out of the site. So please don't guess at the code. This will only appear to users that are accessing mission critical data to the member or the site.   I also enable the question and answers. If anyone has other ideas for question please PM to me and I'll add them to the system as well. The Question and Answers work similar and you must answer the questions to gain access to a protected area.  

Vulcan Performance

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

30718 NW 10th Ct. Ridgefield, WA 98642 - (360)263-6037
Vulcan Performance

0 topics in this forum

There are no topics in this forum yet

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• tbo1450
      @dripley
    • Mopar1973Man
      If you ask Dynamic he'll say to place the sensor in the pan not the hot line of the cooler.
    • woodtrucker
      Welp. After owning this truck for 3 years without clear coat, I've finally got it fixed. I couldn't be happier.   
    • Dieselfuture
      @TJ_00Cummins have you data loged and see if you're hitting 4095 for max canbus? Reason I'm asking is 126@30 may or may not max out your canbus. Might want to start at 70 for 0 and ramp it up with a stipper curve, then decide where you want your wiretap to come in play.
    • Dieselfuture
      Yeah that's kind of what I like living in the remote area just far enough, but yet with a short drive you're able to get to town, I just for some reason like it up north.  I live in Iowa and there isn't a whole lot to do, sure we got few things. But quite a few people know a saying "welcome to Iowa, hope you brought something to do" I suppose you could say that about other places. And I guess that's why they say grass is greener on the other side.  Personally if you are planning on driving your truck with that turbo that is leaking, I would order a rebuilt kit with all the gaskets you may need and get a set of injectors you want. It would still be cheaper even if you have to buy few tools to do it. And later on when you have time get it done. Plus you can always say I rebuild my own turbo and It was easy.