• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

5th Generation Ram 6.7L Non-Powertrain

This is a discussion forum of the 2019 to Current 5th Generation Ram Trucks with 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel non-power train. This includes cab interior, air conditioning, heating, lighting, body, suspension, brakes, stereos, and other accessories.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Popular Now

• Latest Products

• Put all things mopar, tech, write ups, how to in their own forumn with the ability to see title and description but not read the contents or the Q&A Base the site on levels of membership Free= browse entire site dated back 1 yr. 1 post in each general forums unlimited replies in said posts. 1 sent private message a day except to mods and admins. Access to the store. Ability to view and purchase all things full price in tech and how to forum, or with the purchase of a membership 10/20/50% for each tier off of one item. 7 day trial excluded.  7 day trial= SLT perks for 7 days with an automatic switch to SLT after 7 days. Membership discount In tech forum does not apply with trial membership Paid=3 tier SLT, Laramie, and Laramie Longhorn. SLT: Same as free + 5 posts in each forum a week. +3 sent messages a day so 5 messages a day. 5% off one article for viewing in the tech and how to forum with Q&A in comments of said forum with ability to see past comments to eliminate repetitive Q&A.   LARAMIE:  Same as SLT+ unlimited posts unlimited messages. A one time purchase of one article get one article 50% off. Ability to purchase all article after 1 month membership at a 20% discount if the member’s contribution level is at _______.  Laramie LongHorn: Same as Laramie + ability to purchase all articles at 50% off  upon activation. Chance to earn life time memebership after ____ months of continuous activity no less than 7 days without inactivity or admin notification for prolonged activity. As well as making  _____  Posts must be useful to the forum tech& how to posts, helping other members on posts. volunteering your time or donating towards the upkeep of the site at a dollar amount to be judged by the site admins.based off of your contribution to the site length of membership and over all site Give each member no matter their level of use the ability to earn their way instead of paying with contribution to the site but those contributions must come with donations to the upkeep up the servers in some form.    Make all things financial open to all members. Be transparent Have a list of the top ten donors&contributors  posters of the month donor of the month best how to or write up of the month.  Have a donation goal $ amount with a prize for the top donor. Have a prize for the top contributor. offer discount memebership upgrades to members who have been active and contributing for a certain amount of time but may not be able to financially afford more of the site.  There is more but those thing could be discussed later on down the road.  I’m on several paid forums For various things and the one thing that have never cared for is the lack of financial transparency. It brings a lot of distrust out. If your gonna require payment you have to be transparency people are more likely to give if they can see where their money goes   I hope some of these structures help or give rise to even better solutions to the financial burden that you are under.      
    • I have a set of headlights from the retroshop and on my way to work tonight I was following a friend of mine and when we got to work he told me my driver's side headlight was flashing blue every once in a while.  He said he kept thinking he was getting pulled over.   Anyone have any issues with their headlights flickering that can give me some insights.   With it being intermittent, maybe a loose connection or bulb causing it to flicker when i hit a bump or something. 
    • I sometimes have to run a fan in the woodshed 24/7 to help season it. Also a fireplace insert will help you get a lot more heat. I'm sure you already know that. I just hope you guys get thru the winter real well in your new place, esp, now that you are further up north.   Out in the PNW we have an unusual early cold snap hitting this weekend. Already winterizing the RV today.
    • UBMobile repair.   I hope you charged  good for that road side service call.