Jump to content

Leaderboard

  1. Mopar1973Man

    Mopar1973Man

    Administrator


    • Points

      1

    • Content Count

      32,079


  2. AH64ID

    AH64ID

    Moderator


    • Points

      1

    • Content Count

      5,342


  3. Tractorman

    Tractorman

    Platinum Member


    • Points

      1

    • Content Count

      554


  4. Doubletrouble

    Doubletrouble

    Silver Member


    • Points

      1

    • Content Count

      442


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/21/2020 in all areas

  1. What is your RAW? 45-55psi seems like a lot unless your rear axle is near maxed out.
    1 point
  2. Sounds like a faulty bridge to me. That was an attempt at humor. Actually, it seems that your solution was a good one. - John
    1 point
  3. Freight is slow now... I'm still waiting on my pedal assembly for the other 1996 Ford F-250 Powerstroke I'm working on too. Shipping is slower with people getting sick with COVID and lack of crews now to move packages. Heck I ordered a brand new LG dishwasher on Thursday it will be sometime in February before Home Depot has it in stock. Yeah I did a bit of digging even on my part the price differences between a NV4500 and NV5600 are insane. Still the NV4500 is cheap and more common for parts. You could upgrade the NV4500 input shaft to a NV5600 input shaft. Even with all I've done
    1 point
  4. I'm confused, they? An adjustable ball joint? Haven't had a chance to adjust cam bolts yet, will update.. It's been about two and a half months, technically only guaranteed for thirty days, my hunch is they didn't check anything as far as look for worn parts the first time, this time they didn't say my ball joints were worn out, just suggested adjustable uppers for big $$ and weren't sure it would help. They were willing to readjust to the other spec's but another $90 and assured me it would do no good. That's why I left frustrated, they basically said, well tuff luck,
    1 point
  5. Mine had similar sediment as well. There was no pre pump filter. After doing some reading and investigation under the truck I found the fuel system was hacked together. I honestly don't know how it pulled fuel. The lines were if different sizes and just clamped tight together. I added a screen filer to catch bigger stuff pre pump. Fixed the lines so they seal and don't suck in air. Pressure was slightly better by 1-2psi so I feel in was needed. That's also when I decided a future big line upgrade should be done to promote better, more consistent fuel delivery.
    1 point
This leaderboard is set to Boise/GMT-07:00
×
×
  • Create New...