• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Sad to see so many broken homes, failed marriages

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

In my little community I'm watching so many family torn apart, marriages failing from alcohol, drug use, etc. You wish you can help these people but there isn't much you can do but offer up a prayer and hope that it come to solution. All them I'm coming in contact with usually has one abusive natured person and this can be either male of female. What few people there in this group could you offer a prayer to these people to find there way. Just sad to see such things even a member here on the site is having issues as well. :pray:

Dr. Laura says...choose wisely and treat kindly. I know from my first marriage that treating kindly doesn't help if you've not chosen wisely. Substance abuse is hard on marriages. Even Christian marriages fail. But they have a much better chance, as when God comes first in your life, the rest seems easier. God is a constant and unwavering relationship that we should pattern ourselves after.

Its too easy to end a marriage now days and is actually promoted in society versus working issues out from what I see.

My wife and I dated for 2.5 years and then were engaged for another 2.5 years and have now been married for near 17 years now.  We dated and were engaged longer than a lot of marriages last now days, I think most jump into things too fast now days.

In my little community I'm watching so many family torn apart, marriages failing from alcohol, drug use, etc. You wish you can help these people but there isn't much you can do but offer up a prayer and hope that it come to solution. All them I'm coming in contact with usually has one abusive natured person and this can be either male of female. What few people there in this group could you offer a prayer to these people to find there way. Just sad to see such things even a member here on the site is having issues as well. :pray:

we agree michael,.. sad sad sad , many children wounded for iife [to some extent] we all, sometime or another,  go through hard times, health & family [parents] problems have been ours.....my wife is my best friend... no, its not easy, but its worth it!!!!!!      WHAT IF; what if; we would all take our marriage  commitment as seriously as ,...well, no turning back! non! in for life! 

i remember now that you had started on substance abuse. 

Praise GOD for lasting marriages! what an example!

we all fail each other.... love & forgive, talk it over, pull together, get to really know each other,   hard times 'can' bring forth good things! 

sorry, i'm tired   i'm rambling & not sure if i make sense,   g-nite.

• 4 years later...
  • Staff

Ah yes.... what the Bible talks about, 'the natural way of Man' He ment woman equally as well, teaching us how to live peacefully among each and everyone. He knew his teaching is needed as we are all wired for wrong doing,  a propensity for wavering about in unstable selfish desires. We are all like that and no one deserves the right to be hammered by others until you do harm to someone.

• Thanks 1