• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Asking for prayers for Texas...

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1429

At the present time Texas is under attack. The Men and Women of the state of Texas have stood up, and spoke out, against the plans (Jade Helm 15) that the military, police and state representatives have in store for them to take their freedoms. Texas had the courage to speak out, now it’s time for the rest of this nation to back them up.
I am requesting all prayer warriors, all individuals under the current 40 day fast and all Christians of this nation to take a knee! Pray to our father, JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, and ask that he and GOD’S Angels intercede now, and push back the manmade storms that are being sent to weaken the state of Texas.
Pray this in the name of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZERATH.
SealMan……..

• Staff

This is strange to me because I've always thought that a majority of Americans that own guns are the good ones, willing to fight for the good of all the rest of us. That is what the military is for also.... so why a conflict? What do they stand to gain becoming a communist America. It doesn't make sense to me Mike :think:  

Government is trying to scare people. Trying to suppress people that would stand up to big government. Texas is on liberals hit list because it is conservative and relatively free, not to mention ground zero for immigration. The majority of legal gun owners in America are the good ones. The regimes agenda is to disarm the good people in America and have a federal police force that would carry out the ruling powers orders. It's already coming about