• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I too have added tow mirrors. I got mine from amazon and they fit well and don't shake at all but I did have to modify the channel that the wires run through to keep them from being crushed.

Mike, what's the site you mod for? I'd like to check it out.

I had manual factory tow mirrors...  the glass came off the driver's side.  I put the flat piece back with double sided tape when we got home from our trip.  I could never get the curved piece to sit right. 

So I bought new power mirrors but need to get a helper to install them.  Maybe my Son-in-law some nice day... 

• 3 weeks later...

Kool Vues on my truck. Mine had heated power "sport" mirrors when it left the factory, and the dealer installed non-power, non-heated tow mirrors and removed the "joystick" and replaced it with a light grey plastic plug. That was always annoying with my charcoal interior. Anyway, once some jackwagon busted my driver's mirror off in a parking lot, I ordered the Kool Vues and got a joystick from eBay. It was a 100% plug and play installation, really easy to do, and makes a big difference on Florida mornings when its 100% humidity and the mirrors are completely fogged.

• Like 1