• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

battery tenders

• 3 weeks later...

ok... i felt the need to put my .02... didnt have time to read all posts..  but i use a shumaker also have little quick connect installed on my batteries... and i have hooked it up to the passenger side battery, assuming both batteries get the charge.  i had something drawing down my batteries so i kept the tender on there while i went away for work for 3 days.  when i came back the tender would be on green but only one battery got the charge.   i know this because i put my battery load tester on the battery ... disconnected prior of course. .. only one battery got the charge.   maybe terminals werent 100% clean ...  but that is just my finding...   my point is, its not as easy as your motorcycle makes it look...  that little battery and battery tender do well for motorcycle batteries.. just not sure for these bigger batteries..