• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Installed New Exhaust

While bleeding my rear brakes in the spring I noticed that the back of my muffler had rusted out and the section of pipe going over the axle was dangling by the hangers. 

I bought a 4" Diamond Eye w/no muffler and a FTE 4"X30" Resonator.  I also bought a few preformed band clamps from FTE, I wasn't sure how many I would need, I ordered 8.

The old system came out easy, I sprayed the bolts securing the downpipe to the turbo with PB Blaster  a couple of times before starting the install. And I had no problem getting them out. 

The exhaust kit was great, all of the hangers in the kit were correct.  The resonator does come with band clamps on each side, I didn't realize this, but I am glad it did or I would have been short.  It took 2 hours to install and it sounds great

• Like 1

• 1 month later...