• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Most amazing mod I've ever made to a 2d gen... a new cupholder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have had that Genos garage cup holder in my 01 for years!! Bought one for my uncle and my brother just because I felt bad their lives hadnt been completed like mine. Glad to see others are catching on!!

Cup holder works very well with my 6 speed. I do have the factory shift knob though...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On June 25, 2015 at 6:21 PM, CSM said:

Ah, Dodge Cupholders. There are so many classic designs.  

Remember the old 1994-7 dual action one designed to either flip a mountain dew onto your right inner thigh and knee or bounce it vertically so it spills all down your radio and fills the CD slot with goo?  

How about the 98-02 model that looks super cool, fits up into the dash, but squeaks... creaks... and you only put one drink into because it is made of paper mache?  

I decided that I had enough.  I went to Genos and ordered the center console cupholder I've always wanted.  Let me break it down for you.  This cupholder CHANGED MY LIFE!  I am not sure what this says about me, my personal standards, or quality of life, but it is an amazing experience. This one piece of blown plastic has fixed one of the major design flaws on my truck.  It really is the little things that really make a difference sometimes.  I can overlook the faded paint, the hail damage, the shattered dash, and lack of 4 doors, because I now have a cupholder that works. 

6f23RQ8.jpg

Haha that was a great post! Had me laughing. 

Ya mine is an 02 6 speed and it's " gogo gadget arm" to reach the cup holders... Lol

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎13 at 5:24 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

One small problem I'm having with the cup holder idea. I've got a Dobbie that likes lay across the console. I can't deprive Diesel of his favorite spot.

Mike .... you could be completely revolutionary.  Stop drinking coffee!

Hence .... no need for a cup holder  ...:cool:

• Staff
2 hours ago, Macarena Man said:

Stop drinking coffee!

HERESY     

coffee-tasting-workout-close-up-300x300[1].jpg  

Edited by IBMobile

2 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

oh ea it's give me liberty or give me death, I get them mixed up.

are there old sayings like that from Canada too?