• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Great Songs

Me78569

44 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

I love the animals version of that song.

I was 11 years old when that was out and I can still remember my pop talking about that long haired music. He just did not get it. When you look back at the "long" hair and the way the dressed it is pretty tame.

47 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

I love the animals version of that song.

i can only imagine what he would have said about things like this. I can hear now "Oh my achin back'. One of his favorite comments. Appreciate yall taking me both ways. It's all good!!

• 2 weeks later...

Recently came across a one man band performer from Australia named juzzie Smith, this guy is awesome.

Also one of my all time favorites. Just wish one could buy this on I-tunes or another place but I can not find it anywhere other than on CD.

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

Little bit of Colt Ford never hurts

That is the most country new song i've heard in a while that didn't come from Brad Paisley or a handful of others.

• 3 weeks later...

Wife and I came across this one from Willie nelson over the weekend and both love it. BTW why can't I get the videos to embed like before the site was upgraded? Used to be a movie icon to embed but I can't figure it out anymore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5xafQXg1yI

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...