• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Great Songs

Me78569

• 4 weeks later...

America lost a legend Today 4/6/2016

I just thought it would be cool to post some of your favorite merle haggard tunes.

I got hooked on the outlaw music by merle, Waylon, George jones and the bunch back in the 70.s , and enjoying there music every since. Their is not a lot of these great musicians left. sad to see them go.

ive never posted a video before but here goes

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 3

One of my all time favorites to this day is him singing with Willie and the next one is one of his last works again with Willie. Willie is going to live forever I hope...............

About the last of the good ol boy country legends left now are Willie, Hank Jr., Charlie Daniels and Kris Kristofferson.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This one hits home with me as my wife and I have talked about this very subject and song story line many times over recent years. One of the biggest reasons for liking the get away capacity of owning a boat an being on the water like we do so often, nothing so peaceful as that for getting away from the "Noise".:thumb1:

Not a "Great song" per say..............yet as it was just released last week but I like it just the same.

This is also a song I love. Fits the story line for me.

Edited by Wild and Free

6 hours ago, Wild and Free said:

This one hits home with me as my wife and I have talked about this very subject and song story line many times over recent years. One of the biggest reasons for liking the get away capacity of owning a boat an being on the water like we do so often, nothing so peaceful as that for getting away from the "Noise".:thumb1:

Not a "Great song" per say..............yet as it was just released last week but I like it just the same.

This is also a song I love. Fits the story line for me.

cool. I always thought life is better on the water.......

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's embarrassing to say how many times I've watched this.  Alone the music or video isn't anything special, but together I think it's pretty cool.  Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Found this group yesterday while browsing the Tube and really like what i hear. I am well rounded musical individual.

My wife and I take in the Symphony a few times a year plus my wife is really good friends with the Symphony Conductor as well, they run together a couple times a week.

http://bismarckmandansymphony.org/?page_id=149

Edited by Wild and Free
  • Like 1

I know autotune plays a large role, but I like this song for out of my normal box

Might as well throw this one in there also NWS  Bad words and such, but good principle in the lyrics.  

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 2