• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Incredibly!

There service is top notch, and prices are hard to beat.  Quality is dependant on the brand you buy.

As an example, I bought 20 lug nuts from them, 1 of the ones I received was wrong.  So I went on their website to try and get refunded for the one, they had form with a couple questions, what was wrong with the item, item number on the box, and the vehicle you tried to install them on.  And the very last question was do you want it to be replaced or refunded.  I got curious, and clicked the "replace" option, 3 days later and no charge I received the replacement. 

• Like 1

I've ordered quite a few parts from them and overall I'm satisfied. Good prices and fast shipping. My last experience left a bad taste in my mouth though. Ordered a high quality transfer case motor for my wife's suburban and it didn't work, which I understand isn't their fault. So I went through the exchange process with them which took a couple weeks. The second one I got didn't work and had had greasy finger prints all over it, so it was obviously a returned item. I ended up getting the exact same part from the local parts store for a lot more money and it works great.

• Owner

Comes down to price for me... Because of how remote I am from most things, even local purchases, more times out of ten are delayed because even NAPA needs to ship in stuff. Local NAPA is OK for some stuff but other stuff like diesel parts I highly suggest you look else where.

That better be a Dragon Fire Pump...

http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/CatalogItemDetail.aspx/Diesel-Fuel-Injection-Pump-Remfd/_/R-NECXTD2H302_0498246612

There better be gold inside...

http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/CatalogItemDetail.aspx/Fuel-Shut-Off-Solenoid/_/R-CRB22355_0327881296