• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Gauging interest. Possible 99 Ram 1500 part out

Please post things you might want to buy. Please no PM's until I decide what to do and so that we can keep first come first serve. I just want to see if it's worth parting out right now.

These have already been asked.

how are the headlight modules and brackets?

I think they are hazed over like typical lights but the rest is ok. I'll check and report back.

your talking about the 992nd gen you just bought right  :rolleyes:

Correct. 02 is all mine.

Please post things you might want to buy. Please no PM's until I decide what to do and so that we can keep first come first serve. I just want to see if it's worth parting out right now.

These have already been asked.

I think they are hazed over like typical lights but the rest is ok. I'll check and report back.

Correct. 02 is all mine.

That was actually a rhetorical Question.. :lol:

Sport model or standard model?  If sport, pretty much the whole front end, bumpers grille, supports, wiring, etc.  

If not, then, possibly some dash plastic that you don't take for yourself.  Manual or auto?