• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mobile vs full site.

• Staff

Is there a way to disable the mobile site in preferences? I have looked but haven't found it.

The mobile site is not formatted for any of the mobile devices I use. What happens when I go to respond to a thread is my device doesn't recognize the text box and the text box appears directly under my keyboard. This doesn't happen when I select full site.

I find it very very rare that I don't switch to the full site as soon as I login and would prefer to never get the mobile site.

This is the only mobile site I visit with the issue, so I have a hard time blaming the mobile devices.

• Owner

Current software is some what limited it automatically picks up on the the type of browser and OS and switches automatically to mobile mobile unless you manual switch to full site. Now a trick you could make a favorite of the link to the full site then every visit would pull the full site skin vs. mobile automatically.

• Staff

Current software is some what limited it automatically picks up on the the type of browser and OS and switches automatically to mobile mobile unless you manual switch to full site. Now a trick you could make a favorite of the link to the full site then every visit would pull the full site skin vs. mobile automatically.

My link is the full site and it reverts to mobile.

this i not the only site that does this. I thought this was normal for mobile device on most sites, like on my ipad or iPhone i get the same skin when i log on to ebay or tackle warehouse or bunch others i use, not really a big deal i just select full site and I'm off to the races

Edited by rburks

• Staff

Lots of sites go to a mobile site, but this is the only one where the device doesn't recognize the location of the text box and let's the keyboard cover it... At least of the sites I use.

It happens on my iPad mini and wife's iPhone.

Edit..pic added.

post-249-0-37240400-1436706352_thumb.jpg