• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

first forum ever

vini

Hello, I am brand new to the world of forums. Please bare with me through my learning curve. I don't know how to put info about my truck on my profile. any help would be appreciated. I am learning a lot about my 2009 6.7. sounds like I have a good truck. Had an injector misfire #4. Replaced it with the help of the internet. torque specs and all. Truck started up finally! Still having the rough idling problem. Do I have to put the new injector trim code in before it will fix the problem? This is where I am at with my truck right now. Please help! Got lots of other newby questions for someone who would like to help. Thanks in advance for your input.

• Owner

Welcome to the family Vini.

As for the signature... Upper right corner of the screen is your user name "vini" now click on it. A menu will popup. Select Settings. Now on the left side should be Signature. Click and fill it in.

As for 6.7L help talk to AH64ID or Wild & Free they are both good 6.7L tech on the site.

As for asking question ask lots of question and be afraid of being a bother. That's what we are here for to help other people learn about their trucks. Again Welcome to the Family!

thank you for the reply organic farmer. The emisions are not a problem when you have a scrapper mistakenly steel your nox canister for a cat. The converter brings $850.00 @ the scrap yard. I believe the canister will bring about .13 cents. Anyways My fuel bill for a month just dropped in half! no joke. I will get to all the questions tomorrow after work. Running a business takes up a lot of my spare time. Thanks again

• Like 1

This is from Vince, emailed into the mopar admin email address.

Rough idle- I have to give it a little push on the gas pedal to keep it running. I am not sure how to check for blowby. I have watched some videos on YouTube. I don't believe it's blowby. Before I replaced the #4 injector I rented a diagnostic scanner. It said #4 injector misfire. The fuel filter was very dirty. Looked like it was never changed. 

My problem is I don't have a star scan or program to talk to the ecm. I know I need something like that but there are so many and they are expensive. Trying to do this on a budget. Any recommendations?

Ok.Got some help from the boss. Can someone post me back and let me know if I am doing this right? For any of y'all that were asking me questions. Sorry for the lack of computer skills.

I am still trying to fill out my signature. I go to my name at top right/ Go to settings/ I don't have signature. I do have a profile customization but It will not let me put anything on that page. Help!