NEED TURBO OIL INLET FITTING O RING

Im reinstalling my turbo and O-Ring on Oil inlet fitting ( one that braided line from oil filter housing connects to  ), is shot.

does any body know what the size is or is it OEM Specific ..  this is the oil inlet fitting on the center cartridge of the Turbo.

Edited by rburks

It looked like a regular sized O-ring to me when I had that fitting off changing turbos. You should be able to find one that will work just fine at any hardware store.

quickserve doesn't give any dimensions on it but the cummins part number for that O-ring is 3037236

It looked like a regular sized O-ring to me when I had that fitting off changing turbos. You should be able to find one that will work just fine at any hardware store.

quickserve doesn't give any dimensions on it but the cummins part number for that O-ring is 3037236

Thanks

Advertisements and Ad Blockers

Mopar1973Man.Com uses the income from advertisers to pay the bills on the website. Please whitelist your ad blockers for Mopar1973Man.Com this will allow advertisements to display on our pages but allows you to still block ads on the other websites you visit. 

image.png

I will whitelist Mopar1973Man.Com