• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

NEED TURBO OIL INLET FITTING O RING

Im reinstalling my turbo and O-Ring on Oil inlet fitting ( one that braided line from oil filter housing connects to  ), is shot.

does any body know what the size is or is it OEM Specific ..  this is the oil inlet fitting on the center cartridge of the Turbo.

Edited by rburks

It looked like a regular sized O-ring to me when I had that fitting off changing turbos. You should be able to find one that will work just fine at any hardware store.

quickserve doesn't give any dimensions on it but the cummins part number for that O-ring is 3037236

It looked like a regular sized O-ring to me when I had that fitting off changing turbos. You should be able to find one that will work just fine at any hardware store.

quickserve doesn't give any dimensions on it but the cummins part number for that O-ring is 3037236

Thanks