• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I just found out that I have a leak on the drivers side of my cab. The carpet is dry on the side of the fender and the tranny as well as the carpet under the pedals. I can't figure out where it is coming from. The truck is parked on a slight slope, with the passenger side being about 6" lower. I pulled the kick panel off and started to pull the carpet up a little and so far no signs of a leak. Any one ever have this happen to them? Looking for suggestions! Thanks.

I'd be looking really close at the upper door gasket. It's an item that gets wear. Other than that... Roof top clearance lights??? I had them leak once in the driving rain, got water into the overhead console. It could only have come from them. I disassembled them & could not find a fault. Reassembled them with a touch of silicone sealer. It has not leaked again. Russ

• 4 weeks later...

had an 03 that i had to replace the cab light gaskets and my 01 is leaking drivers side up at the top...lmc truck has all of those goods>>>and the magazine is free.maybe after i replace all of the door(s) gaskets the wind will be blocked out also.

• 1 month later...