• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Me78569

My Love affair with BMW

If you sell it your truck will break down.  Your truck seems like the sort that would keep running just out of it's stubborn Mexican pride.

• Like 1

went out yesterday to start it and it was DED dead.  

Threw a charger on the beast and hopefully will let her run for a hour or so today.  I need to get some new headlights in it, as I robbed them for my truck.  

Then finish painting it and get back to driving it or sell the thing. 

I'm convinced this is the real reason why guys run external kill switches on street rods, not because they run that fast at the track. 

I just want to know what nose art you picked for it. I have some old B&W photos my dad took while in the PTO when he was over seas back in 45. I can post them if you like and give you some more ideas.

37 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

The Germans make it pretty easy, once you get the car in the air it is less frustrating than working on the dodge.

Probably true.  Im moving on the 4th, ill help you go pick iy up this weekend! Haha

I wish haha, I would have to talk him down to $1000.

Interestingly enough, I haven't paid more than a grand for a vehicle in almost a decade hahaha.  Might explain why I am always fixing them.

Man....I just scrolled right past that 850i I posted above and thought....Damn that's sexy...gotta have one.

Anyways just finished "painting" the trunk lid and rear drivers side.  Only the roof left

Gonna rename her "The 20 Footer"

Posted (edited)

The e32 is sold and leaving my hands friday.

On my route to and from the stables to see our horse there is a e28 535is that has been sitting for years.  I asked to the guy yesterday to ask what was up.   said it was his son's son got in an accident in another car and the car has been sitting.

we will see if I get my hands on it or not.  perfect DD car.   It has been long fortold that the M30 series engine is actually what rotates the earth and has been since the dawn of time. 

It looks like this

DSC_1122.jpg

Edited by Me78569

with the e32 gone I have been keeping my eye open for another bmw.  Happens that this weekend I heard word of another e34 touring for sale.  3.0 l v8, but with a 6 speed swap already done.   i've already had a touring, but man I miss that car.  I am seriously considering flying out to cali and picking it up.    Really not a great time in terms of $$ but it is a pretty screaming deal.....Maybe I need to start a go fund me lololololol

Capture.JPG

• Like 1