• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My Love affair with BMW

Me78569

• 3 months later...

went out yesterday to start it and it was DED dead.  

Threw a charger on the beast and hopefully will let her run for a hour or so today.  I need to get some new headlights in it, as I robbed them for my truck.  

Then finish painting it and get back to driving it or sell the thing. 

• 5 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

The Germans make it pretty easy, once you get the car in the air it is less frustrating than working on the dodge.

Probably true.  Im moving on the 4th, ill help you go pick iy up this weekend! Haha

• 2 weeks later...

Man....I just scrolled right past that 850i I posted above and thought....Damn that's sexy...gotta have one.

Anyways just finished "painting" the trunk lid and rear drivers side.  Only the roof left

Gonna rename her "The 20 Footer"

• 2 years later...

The e32 is sold and leaving my hands friday.

On my route to and from the stables to see our horse there is a e28 535is that has been sitting for years.  I asked to the guy yesterday to ask what was up.   said it was his son's son got in an accident in another car and the car has been sitting.

we will see if I get my hands on it or not.  perfect DD car.   It has been long fortold that the M30 series engine is actually what rotates the earth and has been since the dawn of time. 

It looks like this

DSC_1122.jpg

Edited by Me78569

• 1 month later...

with the e32 gone I have been keeping my eye open for another bmw.  Happens that this weekend I heard word of another e34 touring for sale.  3.0 l v8, but with a 6 speed swap already done.   i've already had a touring, but man I miss that car.  I am seriously considering flying out to cali and picking it up.    Really not a great time in terms of $$ but it is a pretty screaming deal.....Maybe I need to start a go fund me lololololol

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...