• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Add on mods in progress

Well the process of improving/repairing my 2000 is well on its way. I installed my Frantz filter, Psc steering stabilizer and a luke's link kit on my end link. Wow... what a huge difference in steering feel! I would like to thank Mike again for setting up the deal for the franz filter and also your bracket setup. I basically copied your bracket arrangement except I made mine a litte longer so it goes to the bottom of the battery tray. Now for the ball joints, Kyb monomax shocks on all four corners, install my airdog150 and then finally my edge juice/ w attitude.... Should keep me busy...:thumb1:

• Owner

Not a problem... Do me a favor though and give Debbie a call back and tell her you would like to see her become a vendor on the site... I'll add her in as soon as I see her! All I got to say about ball joints... They are not fun to do... I got Taz's 92 Dodge D350 in my shop right now and the front end tore apart... Now I'm hoping I can find a new set of ball joints... (Long story)

Not a problem... Do me a favor though and give Debbie a call back and tell her you would like to see her become a vendor on the site... I'll add her in as soon as I see her!

All I got to say about ball joints... They are not fun to do... I got Taz's 92 Dodge D350 in my shop right now and the front end tore apart... Now I'm hoping I can find a new set of ball joints... (Long story)

I'll see what I can do, I bet she would be interested in coming on board. I ended up getting my ball joints and shocks from Summit...they beat amazon's price on the parts plus they honor the lifetime warranty, amazon does not service the warranty if needed. I did get a ball joint press kit on amazon though it is:

Astro Pneumatic 7897 Ball Joint Service Tool and Master Adapter Set

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00061SGZO/ref=oss_product

Hoping to get this done soon, it doesn't look like too bad of a job ( I hope)