• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Your family members

MoparMom

Remember we said that we want the vendors to give us the cards to post if they had family members that were in business and needed the exposure here. We we talking about cottage industries, work from home, etc., anything that your sons,daughters,girlfiends, etc did that needed the advertising. SOoooooo! Send us the info and we'll advertise for me and hopefully generate a little business. The object is to not only help the vendors...but do help the entire family. This is for the premium members and vendors. Get busy.

• Owner

Like Mopar Mom said just get me some artwork or even some text I'll create a banner ad for the site and advertise your cottage industry or business... I'm avoiding using Google Ad's and such because i would rather advertise the donating members (Premium and vendors) than a bunch of random ads from Google. So for you vendors on the site build up your group areas with so specials or products to display. As for the premium members get your artwork to me. Like JL welding got his banner here... So you also can build up a group area as well and post up some of your products you produce or sell.