• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Help....Know just enough to be dangerous and having problems

Well Gang,

The verdict came in. VP44 was shot due to the Airdog Raptor FRRP going intermittent on me. It was going back and forth between 14lbs and 0. I'm waiting for Airdog to make good on thepump and hopefully they will. So far they "can't find my name in their database". The guy who normally does warranty stuff is out until tomorrow. Had to drop the change on a stock pump to get it back on the road.

Well Gang,

The verdict came in. VP44 was shot due to the Airdog Raptor FRRP going intermittent on me. It was going back and forth between 14lbs and 0. I'm waiting for Airdog to make good on thepump and hopefully they will. So far they "can't find my name in their database". The guy who normally does warranty stuff is out until tomorrow. Had to drop the change on a stock pump to get it back on the road.

I hope they treat you right. Lifetime warranty should mean LIFETIME. 

I hope they treat you right. Lifetime warranty should mean LIFETIME. 

Mine went out about 6 months ago and they sent me a new one even though my warranty info was at home and I was not. They questioned me a little then asked where to send it to. But if you dont send the warranty card in, thats a different story.