• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

injector power rating

Lee and the guys at Contagious Diesle build great injectors too. I ran the're 7x.010 vco in my 98 and it ran great!

I haven't used their injectors or know anyone with any long term experience with them.

Not saying anything bad just have no knowledge or experience with them.

Edited by Vais01

I thought I was having a problem with them once so I sent them back to Lee to see if there was a problem, he sent back a new set within a few days and problem still persists. Turned out to be my ECM making a puff of white smoke on startup. My buddy has also ran several sets in DD and his pull truck, currently running a set of 5x.025. I have a set of JL Machine in my 95 and they are great too!

I thought I was having a problem with them once so I sent them back to Lee to see if there was a problem, he sent back a new set within a few days and problem still persists. Turned out to be my ECM making a puff of white smoke on startup. My buddy has also ran several sets in DD and his pull truck, currently running a set of 5x.025. I have a set of JL Machine in my 95 and they are great too!

Never hear of an ECM over fueling at start up. Typically an IAT sensor, sticking injector or wiring problem would be the commanding factor with this issue. Interesting to know that an ECM could potentially cause this.

What injector size is on the 24 valve truck?

Edited by Vais01