• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

XRF Balljoints

2 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

The board is gonna discuss none donating members having the like button so I am gonna disable in a few,  so get your likes out.  We will vote on the issue and go from there!

Just don't yell, "TO THE BAT CAVE" this time, nick.  It was funny once, mabe twice.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CSM said:

Just don't yell, "TO THE BAT CAVE" this time, nick.  It was funny once, mabe twice.  

Liar, It will always be funny.

2 minutes ago, The_Hammer said:

I just donated. 

Welcome to the family!  or the sickness!

• Like 2

I'm not sure what do think about my truck addiction lol. $1k later I have my transmission finished and working right but now I have a leaking steering gear, worn out ball joint, and leaking inner axle seal. I dropped $400 back in Oct for a DOR track bar. Then I tabbed the KDP, replaced the front main seal, advanced the timing to 16.5*, and replaced my evaporator and heater core, boom another $200. I still need (want lol) to get a 4k gsk and valve springs. Other things on the list include a new top dash, DOR shackle flip so I can remove the factory blocks, DOR control arms, 3" progressive coil springs to replace the 2 1/2" spacers, a 65/62/12 or 14 turbo, 5x12 injectors, and the list goes on. The problem is I'm far from being a rich man lol. 

50 minutes ago, The_Hammer said:

I'm not sure what do think about my truck addiction lol. $1k later I have my transmission finished and working right but now I have a leaking steering gear, worn out ball joint, and leaking inner axle seal. I dropped $400 back in Oct for a DOR track bar. Then I tabbed the KDP, replaced the front main seal, advanced the timing to 16.5*, and replaced my evaporator and heater core, boom another $200. I still need (want lol) to get a 4k gsk and valve springs. Other things on the list include a new top dash, DOR shackle flip so I can remove the factory blocks, DOR control arms, 3" progressive coil springs to replace the 2 1/2" spacers, a 65/62/12 or 14 turbo, 5x12 injectors, and the list goes on. The problem is I'm far from being a rich man lol. 

I feel your pain! Every time I turn around I need(want) something else. 

• Like 1