• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

The time has come to produce the Mopar1973Man High Idle & MPG fooler switches again.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks promising that this new switch might fit up in the overhead trip computer blank. I'm loving how subtle this new switch is, instead of requiring a full gauge pod or cubby hole to mount it.

Will the wiring be long enough to route to that point?  That would interest me as well.

Edited by Hawkez

Currently we are offering these with 10' section.  I don't think that will allow for enough to do the overhead, but we will work towards that on the next run of switches.

I will verify tonight to make %100 sure, but I don't think 10' is enough.

40 switches are made, 10 more to go on the first batch.

20151020_213745_zpsk58rciuh.jpg

Then the harnesses need to be completed.  I am thinking by mid next week you guys will see these in the store for sale.  The price of these switches will be the same as before, $150.

Thank

• Like 2