• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

The time has come to produce the Mopar1973Man High Idle & MPG fooler switches again.

Alright 25 switches are ready to ship.  As soon as Mike and I figure out the shipping labels we will get these in the store and they will start being shipped out.

20151026_231008_zpsb9ft4wyo.jpg

Next 25 will be ready by the end of the week and then the next run of 50 should be ready within the month/end of the year.

• Like 2

Mike, I just want to make sure I read your post correctly: the wire harness is too short to reach the overhead console, but it will be easy to extend?

I'm also wondering what the difference is between the various mounting style versions, and the cheaper unassembled version? Does it just not come with a specific way to mount the switch?

I don't have anything to extent the current switch, all of our wire is being used on this first batch.

There is only one version of the switch, so no cheaper version.  The switch is meant to mount wherever you want within the 10' cable length.  You will have to clean the place you want the switch, dry, apply sticker. then drill out the white part of the sticker and then mount the switch through the hole.

There is only one version of the switch, so no cheaper version.

Maybe this will change when they actually go on sale, but last time I looked at the store, there were a few switches for sale for $150 (cubby mount, pod mount, ect) and then one that was cheaper. I thought it said "unassembled". I can't check right now because the page says down for maintenance. 

That was the old switch, which was produced by someone else. It was not through this site.

These are a different, more stout design made my Nick and sold through this site. The new ones are in no way affiliated with the old ones. 

Capture_zpsrigelr9i.png

use the new store.  

We are about to post this online. 

Alrgiht guys, 

There are 20 high idle switches for sale in the store

Shipping is $5.25 and we will get them out ASAP.

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1

Should be working now. I've been busy tuning in the server for the software sorry for the error message.

Mopar1973Man - I am still getting the same error, and I completely understand on how you have been busy tuning the server.  So no rush but just wanted you to be aware.