• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Latest School Shooting

joecool911

I'm sure you guys are tired of all the coverage of the latest shooting at the community college here in Oregon, about 100 miles from me. One aspect we've not heard much about this is the persecution aspect. We hear about persecution of Christians all over the world and revolations talks about it a lot.

Good time to discuss having your head straight with God. If someone points a gun at your head and asks if you are a Christian...you'd better say yes! Regardless of the outcome. Jesus said on the cross as his last words ..." Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." Luke 23:46. I'm thinking about making bracelets with this quote out of leather and copper. Such a powerful act and started the process of our salvation through Christ. But it makes me weep thinking about his persecution and sacrifice. He did this for all of us so that we may have a relationship with God being imperfect beings. Our sacrifice through persecution won't have a global effect, but handling it properly will secure us a place beside Jesus in heaven. Revolations talks about this as a final test of our faith. This also put an end to sacrifices to God through killing of animals, etc.. Jesus made the last sacrifice for us...himself. God bless.

there is a lot of talk, and I am as guilty as everyone else, about the end times and so forth.  

Of course some are saying something to the effect of "every generation has the group of people saying the end is near"  

So we end up with 2 sides fighting each other on the best way to prepare/live their lives.  I often find myself wondering does the outcome really matter.......do I really need to try and predict what is going to happen as long as I have faith.  Should any outside force / circumstance alter how I behave or what I do?  I can't say I know enough or deserve to know enough to try and predict what is going on in this crazy world.

One of these days I will get Matthew 6:24 painted on the door way leading out of the house.  

• Staff

Tanks Bill for the link. There is a lot of good reading in that publication and our childrens schools ought to be subscribing to it.... get their heads out of the Hutton Tutton and back on to clear path.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • Staff

Republicans/ Democrats means nothing there are all walks of people in everything. Many of my clients who are democrat also voted for Trump this last time around.

I also want to say the most prominent Democrat of of them all cannot spell well at times. I try not to make him feel bad..... I just say, hey bud you can't spell it like that way.... here have more coffee and show him how to spell it. I try to be helpful rather than pointing out faults, My company has been working for him for 21 years. He is the most wonderful crabbiest customer I have.... wrote me a 7k tip and takes me and the wife out to diner all the time.

• Like 1