• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Big Line Kit

Or just not adjusted properly. My point was at 21psi the seal isn't going to blow out, and I need to run that high of pressure to keep decent WOT pressures. Next on the list (after twins) is a fass 150 and modified Vulcan liberty fuel module. 

I need a reliable system for the trip in late spring.

Or just not adjusted properly. My point was at 21psi the seal isn't going to blow out, and I need to run that high of pressure to keep decent WOT pressures. Next on the list (after twins) is a fass 150 and modified Vulcan liberty fuel module. 

I need a reliable system for the trip in late spring.

3/8 lines running from the tank to the stock filter assembly.

Stock line from filter to VP.

Pressure drop from idle to WOT is 11psi or more. (21 to 10 or less)

I haven't replaced it because when I put a big boy pump on I'll run all 1/2in lines from tank to VP and use the space from the stock filter to run a breather bottle.

what is a breather bottle?

what is a breather bottle?

I'll run the breather off the front of the engine into a bottle with a filter on the top so it'll quit spitting on my diff. I don't mind the 12v tappet cover dripping every now and then, but I like to keep the front clean.