• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

So it won't just plug in and fix my abs light 

It might do that but it might have the speedometer way off or it might be close. You can flash the ABS module with a frequency offset for correction of tire sizes. So lots of oversize tire uses typically do this to get the speedometer corrected. Not knowing what was done to the module or what size tires where on the vehicle its a guessing game.

I couldn't sleep this morning so I went ahead and put the other box in. To my surprise  the lights turned off for a mile or so then turned back on. Strange thing is that my brakes are a little softer witch is a good thing they where so dam hard