• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Site Update & Jobs

Mopar1973Man

While in mobile view is there a way to switch to the desktop view? I'm probably just missing it. Things are looking great so far. The only hiccup I run into is right after login I get error 1s160/2? I just go to the drop down menu and select forum and can continue navigating. Any advice?

image.jpg

• Owner

While in mobile view is there a way to switch to the desktop view?

Mobile uses the desktop view. There is no longer a need to switch back and forth. They are both one in the same now.

It's called a responsive theme. It response automatically to what ever device your using at the time and conforms to the device limitations. So if you use a phone it will understand the viewport size and size automatically. Then switch to desktop then it resizes again automatically.

• Like 1

• Owner

Last night I laid in bed talking to good ol' Dripley (David Ripley) and had my tablet with me. I continued to tinker with the site on the tablet verifying function and user friendliness so far so good. I'm working on improving everything but there is only so much I can get done in a day.

Like today I've got two 12V Dodge's sitting in the yard one got a fresh set of +50HP injectors to replace the +150HP injectors that were overly lopey, smokey, and stall happy. Transmission kickdown cable wasn't even installed. Then come to find out the previous shop forgot to put 2 bolts back in the manifold plate. There is a laundry list on this one that need to be dealt with.

The other 12V needed to have the tubing to the boost gauge re-ran after the mice ate it. So I'm busy turning wrench through the day. The owner is get ready to leave for Mexico with the truck so he wants my personal touch like last year so he's not having issues in Mexico.

Then get interrupted by a broke down RV that blew the A/C compressor pulley and I just spent nearly a hour running back and forth getting information, pictures, numbers etc trying to identify this compressor. No you couldn't just look up in a book it was a custom A/C system by Bounder on a Ford Chassis. Very rare compressor and found one in Washington be here by morning! So back to turning wrench and running the highway.

DSCF3466.JPG

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1