• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Smarty Support

On The Fly Tuning and Trans Tuning Released for 2010 - 2012

A new software version is available for Smarty Touch. (Firmware: 1.0.16 Data: DRST003B).

This version includes the new adjustable parameters and the On the fly feature for the MY2010-2012 trucks.

Parameters are: Duration, Rail pressure, Timing, Torque, Transmission (only for 68RFE) and Variable geometry turbo.

Timing for these Model Years are not a OTF parameter.

In the near future we will be releasing Cab & Chassis MY2011-2012 software as well.

You will find our new upgrade here:
http://smartyresource.net/forum/showthread.php?906-Software-update-On-The-Fly-Tuning-for-2010-2012-Model-Years&p=4477#post4477

Oct. 13, 2015 - Software update
•Smarty Touch: On the fly tuning software for MY 2010 - 2012 released. Now the adjustable parameters are: Duration, Rail
pressure, Timing, Torque, Transmission and Variable geometry turbo.

Thank you!