• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Dyno

bjytech

Ran my truck on a dyno today and it impressed me how much power it put down, I got 3 pulls and they added load to the dyno each pull, here's the results from the last pull I did. Anyone else ever run their truck on a dyno?

dynorun2015.thumb.png.de13d094edf9c74cfc

Truck specs:

1997 Dodge Ram 2500

63/67/12 HX35 turbo 

5x.014 DAP injectors

DDP .024 delivery valves

4K GSK

17° timing

DPS 3 piece exhaust manifold

4" Turbo back exhaust

No fuel plate, AFC tuned, custom in-cab on the fly fuel control

NV4500

KY clutch 3850# dual disk ceramic clutch

3.54 gears, LSD

285/75/R16 nitto Terra grapplers on 16x8 ion 171 wheels

Glowshift 3-in-1 gauge (Boost, Pyro, & Fuel press.)

Edited by bjytech
  • Like 2

I didn't either, I was thinking it would make around 380-400, but it surprised me.

It's possible that it can make even more too because each pull I did the dyno operator added more load but you only got 3 pulls on it since it was a dyno day and they had a lot of trucks to get through.