• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What Happen

jlwelding

Yeah, there has been some changes.  However, they are for the better.  There are a few bugs to work out.  

The big change is that the star is now the new content button.  The rest is much the same.

• Owner

Well the software is in place now which your seeing. This meets all the current internet standards for desktop and mobile devices.

As for the caching bug from last week it done and over with. I got that resolved for the most part just a matter of adjusting the cache settings now and cleaning up the under the hood stuff.

No longer have two skins this is a responsive skin that automatically reacts to the mobile device or desktop instantly and display proper format even when you rotate you mobile device.

• Like 1

Also,

Another cool feature, you should see a little arrow on the left hand side of the screen.  you should be able to customize your forum layout with it.  

IE: you should be able to add things to the right side of your screen like topic feed, forum stats, etc.  Just click, drag and drop to where you want it.

• Owner

Also,

Another cool feature, you should see a little arrow on the left hand side of the screen.  you should be able to customize your forum layout with it.  

IE: you should be able to add things to the right side of your screen like topic feed, forum stats, etc.  Just click, drag and drop to where you want it.

Sorry that is a staff only feature for the sidebar modules. That is a global change everyone see its.

• Staff

What was the previous email?

admin@mopar.....

After a LONG time it was finally removed from the blacklist and worked again... until the site update and email change.

What is odd this time is the support@mopar.... isn't completely blocked and comes in but goes right to junk regardless of how many times I tell hotmail it is safe. With the previous blocking it never went to junk it just got lost in cyberspace.

• Staff

I really only use hotmail for forums and this is the only site in my many, many, years of this hotmail account and forums to ever have an issue... and it has been a major PITA.

I have changed email providers for all my forums and always come back to hotmail for forums. Their layout and rule sorting works better for me than any other the other providers I have used... and I have tried several all thanks to this site.

I am now sure why this site has so many issues with hotmail but Michael must have pissed them off at some point :-)

Edited by AH64ID

It's because some many people marked emails from us as Junk rather than opting out of email notices in their forum settings. 

I am gonna say generally speaking diesel guys are lazier than other car groups, when it comes to configuring settings on a computer.

• Staff

Oddly enough the last notification email didn't make it's way to my junk box...

I am not sure I buy that theory, only because I only go to diesel sites anymore and this is still the only site with issues. I find it hard to believe that it's just a end user "junk" issue when it is isolated to one site.