• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

4th Gen Door glass replacement

Well guys hopefully this weekend I will learn how to install a door glass in my 2010 1500 Dodge hemi. Was doing yard work and had the bagger vac on the zero turn mower and it must have slung up a rock and took out my passenger side door window, :cry: ordered one right away from Rock auto and hopefully it shows this week and I will put together some pics as I learn myself how to do it.

• Like 1

Forgot to take pics but oh well, got the window in and after going slow and inspecting as I went it wasn't too bad a job, it is a neat way they do the regulator unit. One takes the inner door panel off then inside there is a second door panel that mounts to the inside of the door, there are several electrical connectors one needs to unhook for various things, the regulator unit is actually part of the inner door panel and comes out quit easily once I figured what all to unhook and how, even the door latch assembly and mechanism comes out with it, only thing that needs to get un hooked it one snap linkage for the outer door handle to the latch mechanism and they supply a hole just the perfect size to get in to do this. All in all it went well, took about 2.5 hours in total and about an hour of that was cleaning up all the broken glass off the floor as it fell out and vacuuming out the inner door ect.