• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Howdy from Texas

The_Hammer

Howdy everyone! My name is Kenneth and I live around a small town named Wharton, about an hour south of Houston. I've been a mechanic for about 10 years with experience working on heavy equipment, (backhoes, excavators, dozers, articulated loaders, ect) tractor trailers, and automotive gas and diesel vehicles. 

My truck is a 96' Ram ECLB 12v Cummins with a 47RE.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Welcome to the family Ken.

So you not a newbie to diesel then. You'll fit in with all the other diesel nuts here in the family.

Thank you. 

I do know diesel engines pretty well but I'll be the first to admit that I'm no expert, especially when it comes to the electrical systems on the newer engines lol. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man