• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

quadzilla tunes and updates?

outlaw625

Hey guys, i was a lurker here for a long time before yesterday when i started searching again for Quadzilla tunes and updates, I usually found everything on Jigabops website. well his site went down a few months ago and now I'm told they are here under the downloads tab but it wont let me view them. it told me that I wasn't a member and that i needed an account to view the files, so i made an account and now it tells me I'm not allowed to see them WTF? anybody got an idea whats going on? Thanks in advance for your help!

In order to pay for the large amount of bandwidth needed to host files we require that you be a donating member ( $10 per 6 months min)  to access the download section.

http://articles.mopar1973man.com/mopar1973man-com-site-information/432-downloading-policy

http://articles.mopar1973man.com/mopar1973man-com-site-information/101-donations

Issue is that the site has 80,000 + visitors each month, if even 100 of those downloaded the quadzilla file the server will be over the monthly bandwidth for the current price and we would have to pay a fee.  

Yep,

That's it.  So far it has worked very well and as a result we( donating memebers) don't have to worry about losing access to important files.  Huge thanks to jigabop for putting his thing together, but we can't expect that to be up forever. 

your account has been updated for silver membership thanks to your donation!

Please let me know if you have any issues getting that donation file.  It is a large file so sometimes the internet cuts out or something.