• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Is it worth adding 2-cycle oil to a P7100 truck?

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Towing my 8,000 pound, 31 foot long RV I get between 11-14 MPG.

Check a few things? What's your fuel pressure like? Do you have any error codes? Just because the light not on doesn't mean it clear of codes. It can still get error codes and not trip the light.

I would love to do it but I'm sure you are way to far to drive here.

Most of those additives are junk anyway and do nothing but mask over the issue. You have to remember if you want a clean fuel system use a good quality filter (3 micron). Thing is most do get is you got a tank that is 4,480 ounces of fuel and dumping 8-16 ounces of any product in the tank is like pissin in a pond. More injector cleaner don't even clean an injector even if you soak it in 100% of the product. Most of these products increase cetane which mask the issue but also reduce the BTU's of the fuel.

Thanks for all the input... right now mostly city this week im getting about 10.6mpg... on the highway only slightly better at maybe 12.5 haven't tested my fuel pressure since i got the new fuel pump... i will look into that... thanks