• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy Thanksgiving

dorkweed

Tomorrow I'll be at the inlaws eating fried turkey around noon, then setting up some targets and opening up the gun safe. After the guns are all put away I'll crack open some Wellers Special Reserve and enjoy the evening. 

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgivings! 

A little treat for your thanksgiving. 

Eggnog Recipe

multiple recipe in batches of 4 eggs

4 Eggs (fresher the better)

1/3 cup sugar + 1 tbps sugar seperate

1 tsp nutmeg

1 tsp cinnamon

1 tsp vanilla

1 cup heavy cream or coconut milk if milk is an issue

1 pint milk or almond milk

4 oz spiced rum ( adds great taste, but you can do without it too)

How to do it....

serperate out your egg white and yokes in different bowls. set aside your white and the 1 tbsp sugar for later

- In a large mixing bowl use a mixer to mix the egg yokes until they turn a lighter shade of yellow.  

- Add in your sugar slowly until completely disolved.  

- Once all the sugar is mixed in add your cream

- still mixing and then add your Milk

- add nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla continue to mix

- add Rum!

once mixed good let it cool in the fridge.  

Once the mixture is chilled take your bowl of egg whites and mix them on very High speed in the mixer adding the sugar until you have soft peaks.

Serve by pouring the large mixture then topping with the whites.  

Enjoy!

Edited by CSM
  • Like 1