• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Because, Roadkill. If you like wrenching for the sake of wrenching, come on in.

CSM

• 1 month later...

edited. sorry

The rotsun is a decent concept, similar to the vette-kart, but it fails to deliver like the vette-kart.  It keeps breaking.  Whereas, the vette-kart was too reliable and a bit too ugly to be popular.  

I love the roadkill garage episodes.  

Edited by CSM

Spoiler alert!!!

hahah I'm assuming that's from the next episode right? Are the roadkill garage episodes only on MTOD?

I like the rostun because it's the epitome of roadkill. Rarely works like it should, but when it does, it's glorious!

• Like 1

Sorry for the spoiler... I deleted it.  

My favorite roadkill car is either the Impala or the 70 Super Bee. Though, the A body Barracuda early on was a lot of fun.  As was Harry the towtruck.  

I also love the crop duster. 

9 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

There are some of us without TV and can't watch it. The only time I watch the show is when I find them on YouTube. 

I don't have cable either! lol that's the beauty of roadkill is it's only on YouTube. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, notlimah said:

This was a good one. Although I miss the days of road trips and road side patchy repairs. Most of these seem to be fix it up and drag race now anyways.

Roadkill garage is my favorite, but i have been a steve dulcich fan for 20 years.  Roadkill is ok anymore...  The latest 69 Mach 1 rescue is great.

On 6/20/2017 at 1:13 AM, notlimah said:

Is roadkill garage only on mtod?

Probably...  i think they  they posted a few on youtube.

Edited by CSM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...