• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

WOW! I got a phone call from England!

• Owner

Wow! :stuned: I was in total shock to here a heavy British accent on the phone this morning. A nice gentlemen over in England has a 2000 Dodge Cummins that died for no reason. He pulled the codes and found P1693 and P1689. So he had a Bosch dealer hook directly to the VP44 and found the VP44 was operational. so I guided him over to thE ECm page for the wiring diagram of the ECM to VP44 to hopefully help him out. Phone call didn't last long but the whole thing is over in England there is very few Dodge Cummins trucks and very little information or service centers for them so he found the site to hopefully get an answer to his problem. :thumbup2:

I wonder how they even get them over there.. When I go on dealer sites in europe, you just see minivan-ish trucks. We had a foreign exchange person last year from Austria and she said everything over there is manual. She didn't understand automatics at all and said it would be hard to learn, or looked hard. Their drivers tests are a lot tougher too, requiring you to get into a skid and stuff. I'm very interested to see how they get one of our beasts over there though.