• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Unread Content Error

This is what I see when I try to load up the unread content?  Is this a problem on my end?

•  

Unread Content

Showing all content I have not read. Edit this stream

•  
  •  
  1. [[Template core/front/streams/streamItems is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  2. Load more activity

I was getting the same thing last night after Mike and the guys looked into a dead thread thing. I just closed down the site on my browser, reopened it and marked site read and it's working fine now FWIW

• Owner

I've got a long laundry list of updating to do.

(BoD have been notified) :wink:

I was notified that forum software has a update, the article database has at least two updates, then the server software has updates and requires rebooting. Then iPage notifies me they are going to updating today and tomorrow so my list is on hold till the server is stable.

I really appreciate all you do to keep this site going. It's nice to have a place where your can get quality advice about these trucks from truly knowledgeable people. I was getting sick of the purse swinging BS from some of the other diesel forums. Things like the oh so helpful "use the search button" comments, or the kids living in their mom's basement who have never driven, let alone owned and truck saying "turn up the smoke screw, you'll make mad power brah!" and telling guys with a 12v they need a programmer :doh:

• Staff

Thanks, I'm sure Michael appreciates the comment.

I think it goes to show how things can be different when you have the right kind of people that own the forum and running things.

Now if we could just find a good President for our country

• Like 1

• Owner
7 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Thanks, I'm sure Michael appreciates the comment.

I sure do. One thing that keeps me going.

I think it goes to show how things can be different when you have the right kind of people that own the forum and running things.

Now don't discount the rest of the staff. There is lots of work involved in keeping this site going. Most of work is hidden in the back-end of the site.

Now if we could just find a good President for our country

Now you are asking too much... :rolleyes:

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

• Staff

As for the rest of the staff I'm not discounting them since they are mostly hand picked by you Michael. Says a lot about them right there.

I would not know much about the amount of work, honestly, I'm mostly trying find time for a little life between 8 hr work days and 3-4 hrs drive time each day. Takes it toll on you after 5 mos. of this.