• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel Site. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Cummins owners. We try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use.

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members
    • Member Garage where you can display your vehicles and modifications.
    • Download Files, documents, and tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
Killer223

an unorganized rant.

so i finally decided to upgrade to Mint 17.3.

i do like it. 90 98%. all went smooth. but i now have a complaint that i can't find the answer to...

the top of a window. the title bar maybe. it's green. i want it blue. there is NO option to change it to anything other then green, silver.  i'v install about every theme i can find. still not happy. that's my one complaint thus far.

it's faster. boots in a few seconds. 5 i think. and why can't there be a drive tool like in windows home server. i could add a 1 tb drive to it and have it added to a certain partition. like d was 5 gb then add the other HD and add it['s free space to the D for more room.

i found a work around using symlinks. but still not optimal.

FIXED IT!!!! i'm so happy. but i hate meddling in code.

anyone ever use Enlightnment as a window manager.

i was compiling Handbrake from source last night. it take a while but SURE is faster.

i'm going to look into add some different window managers. i really enjoy Cinnamon. but might as well see what i might like as well. 

Screenshot from 2015-12-23 19:49:20.png