• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Merry X-Mas

Wild and Free

Hope all have a good holiday season.

Sticking close to home as usual, headed to the Brother in-laws for a get together in Bismarck tonight and then tomorrow off to the Mother in-laws farm for even more in-law family adventures lol.

Got my wife a Yoga package at a new studio in Bismarck she has tried a couple times and really liked the gal who runs it.

She has been hounding me for a new chopping knife as well, all our kitchen knives are antiques and or just cheap low quality stuff. Went to the store together and she found a high end Wusthof chopping knife on sale for 50 bucks, regular near 150. She got home and went to town with it almost instantly, I was in sheer amazement just watching it in action, I never knew a kitchen knife could be so sharp and easy to use, she loves it, now we want to replace all our old stuff with a complete set., very spendy but after seeing what quality can do I think it would be worth it, they had some complete sets on sale too, may have to see what after x-mas prices look like.

This is the one she got, now she wants a bigger one.

http://www.wusthof.com/usa/Products/Global-Product-Detail-Page.jsp?/classic/utility+knives/utility+chopper+4192/id-36877/

Utility Chopper    - 4192 / 16

Oh yeah almost forgot it wouldn't be a good W&F thread without a bit of humor. Happy festivus! Lets now air our grievances.

https://youtu.be/c8g4Ztf7hIM

There is a little bit of Eddy in all of us!:hug:

shitter was full.jpg

xmas2.jpg

Edited by Wild and Free

Santa got my youngest son a new Bow for the coming hunting season.

my oldest got a new welding helmet, and some MX gear for riding.  the book form Mark Levin; the liberty amendments.

i got a awesome seat cushion. from wondergel. total change in the seat of my truck now. WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS YEARS AGO???

and i got an inch pound torque wrench.

and tickets the the Phoenix motocross race.

Twelve days of Christmas seem to be forgotten after the first one today.

I got a new pair of Kuhl brand pants from my wife along with warm running shirt from our family gift name draw, several pairs of socks and a couple gift cards.

Best part is it's my wife and I's 18th wedding anniversary tomorrow. + 5 years together before the wedding.:hug:

• Like 2