• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

All i want for Christmas..

hex0rz

Is for the power to stay on!

With the amount of snowfall we've seen lately, our total accumulation has seemed to reach about two feet by now. In doing so, we've lost power literally 6 times or more in the past few days.

I just lost power again. Heres to hoping the Christmas dinner Will go good tonight! Don't want to get caught without power in the middle I making a big dinner!

Many times already, on the way home from work, I've Had to cut trees out of the road just to get home. It's never a dull moment around here..

Edited by hex0rz

Ever since I became a beekeeper I've been thinking about living in a warmer place. It kills me not being able to see my bees for half the year!

I hope to put a basement in someday. When I bought the place the engineer told me the roof was rated for 40lbs a sq foot. I could get allot off snow and not need to worry. I'm in a valley and little clay as well, so drainage is good and I'm over a big aquifer, so I won't Ever need to worry about my well drying up!

The 5th wheel on the other hand,i I've already shoveled a foot off it!

Time to go plow!

Edited by hex0rz

5 hours ago, hex0rz said:

Ever since I became a beekeeper I've been thinking about living in a warmer place. It kills me not being able to see my bees for half the year!

I hope to put a basement in someday. When I bought the place the engineer told me the roof was rated for 40lbs a sq foot. I could get allot off snow and not need to worry. I'm in a valley and little clay as well, so drainage is good and I'm over a big aquifer, so I won't Ever need to worry about my well drying up!

The 5th wheel on the other hand,i I've already shoveled a foot off it!

Time to go plow!

How long have you been beekeeping? My dad has been doing it for over 37 years....he also artificially inseminates queens and sells them. I helped as a kid....till I was 16. It is becoming a lost art so to speak...here is a website for him....if your interested....vlwbeequeens.com

Edited by Frog
Added info

I believe the dog knows which side of the bread the butter is on. 

I also notice out of all those guys that are cutting up the trees that a few of them are scanning the trees. Looks like more those trees want to join their buddies on the ground.

• Owner
1 minute ago, dripley said:

I believe the dog knows which side of the bread the butter is on.

He's just the family "Dork"...

2 minutes ago, dripley said:

I also notice out of all those guys that are cutting up the trees that a few of them are scanning the trees. Looks like more those trees want to join their buddies on the ground.

Nothing wrong with eyes in the sky watching your back when anything can snap and you'll need to run to get out of the way... :bolt: