• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

All i want for Christmas..

hex0rz

• Staff

Tonight's forecast low is 10°. The current temp is 3° and falling...

We went thru 50+ lbs of pellets today!  The propane furnace ran for a bit too, though not too much. 

I did check the level of the propane tank today. In just over 3 months we have only used ~100 gallons. I can live with that considering its our backup heat (typically runs a few minutes a day but generalky not over 30 min), cooking fuel, and hot water source. 

Edited by AH64ID

18 hours ago, Me78569 said:

Sitting right at 0 now.  Was about -7 this morning.

Trucks gonna be unhappy when I go to start it.

It was 10 in the springs this morning.  One grid cycle and it fired right up.  However, it stumbled and bogged when it tried to transition to 3cyl idle the first time.  I kicked it out and the second 3cyl high idle cycle was fine.  

It's 46°, cloudy, with some drizzle here today. We'll be heading to the in-laws here in a bit to roast some hotdogs and relax. Tomorrow I should have my new steering parts in as well as the new ball joints. I'm also replacing a leaking inner axle seal while it's apart. 

• Staff

Would love to Boss. Anyone that loves our secret spot is good folks, good enough to go visit... eat all the food. :whistle:

I'm going to make it down there this new year........ I have had an absolute horrid time with this 6 mo. long Job.

Never so many problems in my life, every step of the way.... .I will always listen to my gut from now on.

Anyway there is some talk about Michael Nelson and MoparMom  going down with us and on to Utah afterward. Maybe a meet and greet is in the wind..:burnout:

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2

• Owner
1 hour ago, JAG1 said:

Anyway there is some talk about Michael Nelson and MoparMom  going down with us and on to Utah afterward.

I'm pretty sure after being cooped up all winter I'm pretty sure MoparMom will bust out and travel after April. That's when the end of the freezing weather is over. 

• Like 2

• Staff
1 hour ago, JAG1 said:

I'm going to make it down there this new year........ I have had an absolute horrid time with this 6 mo. long Job.

That's great !  I'll be there with may boat.  The best time to go there is the first 3 weeks of May or the first 2 weeks of October.  Any time between end of May and mid September and the place is not so secret.

• Like 1