• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

All i want for Christmas..

hex0rz

• Owner
37 minutes ago, CSM said:

It is a shame Riggins closed their airport back in the 60s... I'd fly up there.  hahaha!  

New Meadows, ID has a airport. Tell me when and where I'll pick you up!

Another if you want is at Slate Creek Airport... But New Meadows is closer.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

New Meadows, ID has a airport. Tell me when and where I'll pick you up!

Another if you want is at Slate Creek Airport... But New Meadows is closer.

Well, I actually looked up the charts and I don't feel comfortable with the little plane I have access to for fun flying. I would want something with some power for the mountains and weather.  

I guess we will just have to drive at some point.  

• Staff
3 hours ago, IBMobile said:

That's great !  I'll be there with may boat.  The best time to go there is the first 3 weeks of May or the first 2 weeks of October.  Any time between end of May and mid September and the place is not so secret.

That's after April too. Might just work for everyone. :pray::thumb1:

3 hours ago, CSM said:

It is a shame Riggins closed their airport back in the 60s... I'd fly up there.  hahaha!  

I can never fly again CSM, ever since I bought my Cummins truck :)

Edited by JAG1

• Staff
39 minutes ago, AH64ID said:

-5° this morning. It's a beautiful morning to sip some coffee and watch the sunrise. 

CSM I have flown a 172 around Idaho and it's as small as I would want with a little payload and a VFR day. What do you have access to?

Sun is just about to peer over the cascades here. About another minute or so. Coffee is good too.

2 hours ago, AH64ID said:

-5° this morning. It's a beautiful morning to sip some coffee and watch the sunrise. 

CSM I have flown a 172 around Idaho and it's as small as I would want with a little payload and a VFR day. What do you have access to?

Sent you an IM. C177RGII. 

On 1/3/2016 at 10:05 AM, Wild and Free said:

Merry 10th day of Christmas all!!:whistle:

Seems most Christians have forgot about it already, guess most are commercial Christians now days.:popcorn:

Depends on what your actually celebrating on Christmas.  If it's the birth of the sun god... no thanks.

Jesus was born in or around September.

Edited by Cowboy