• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Shocking video about Rev 18:2

Mopar1973Man

• Staff

Amazing things occurring around the globe. History shows many bad sides to this ol' world but  most of my colleges, friends, biz associates seem to agree things seem to be getting more problematic, harder, more difficult  what was in essence a simple pleasant task only just a few years ago.

• Like 1

What's amazing is that all these things are fore told in the bible. Look at the fall of Israel. The harbinger is another one to look at. I sent this video to the most leraned person who know on the bible. We'll see what he says.

At the very least, in my opinion the Catholic Churches stance on global warming points to a lack of faith in God. And places the faith in man. Not good.

Edited by joecool911
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I'm very curious of what he's got to say about it. Is it real or not... :shrug:

In general, I believe that the Catholic Church has been off course for a long time. We're told to not make idols of anything but God. But the pope seems to me to be a figure placed on a pedistal. People flock by the millions to see him. Becoming more politically correct and softening their stance on issues which are very clear in scripture seems wrong. Jesus is the head of the church. Is he welcome and does he feel welcome in your church? Or is he knocking on the door asking if he can come in?

• Like 2

Ok, here's the feedback from our elder pastor. 

He's amazed that the Catholic Church did this. Doesn't feel it glorifies God. But he also said that things in revolution have been coming true for 2,000 years and you can't take one event and say that this points to the coming rapture. It's all predicted, but no one even is the trigger. He did find it disturbing as a Christian and scholar of the bible. It's just another nail in the coffin. This guy is a crazy good teacher! One day soon I'll get a pod cast and link it for you guys. 

• Like 1

A few things about that video:

1: I do not believe in the statement he made stating that the Catholic church is the true church of God. Many churches make that statement such as the seventh day Adventists and Jehovah's witnesses.

Christ says in the New testament that you are to serve with all your heart and mind. We are to also love one another as ourselves. Apart From that it also States that whoever believes in him shall have eternal life. Not wishing anyone to perish but have everlasting life.

God made salvation easy so it could Be possible for us to receive it. I cannot believe anyone when they state that unless a person is adherent to a certain church salvation Is not possible!

2: remember that the word is alive. The word is God. Therefore people tend to forget that when they study on scripture, they're going to come up with a different conclusion than others. Why?

Because the word Is alive. It speaks to us differently each time. These are called duality in scripture. I have experienced it Many times.

3: finally Be of sober mind and keep your eyes to the sky as our redemption draws near! Don't consume yourself with trying to know the times and places of things. Yes let the word and God speak to you and blessed are we that study revelation. But don't rely on man to tell you These things. God Will speak to you when It's right and Will guide you.

Don't Be afraid as he's with us and we've already won the battle! We are going to see some very strange and seemingly scary things but God It's in control. Keep your Faith.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • Staff

Yesterday I responded on another forum about a guy who was having the most incredible bad luck in his life. I told him of the times I, myself never had much faith and with that,  things not going very well etc. 

I went on to tell how  my whole life changed and got so much better, when I began to read the  'Good Book' again and have faith again. Just those 3 words.... Faith and Good book got my post deleted.

This aint the America I was raised up in anymore. :mad:

It is hard to have faith in a country that exiles you for trying to help someone.  

It is going to come to the point that every statement made will have to end with "black lives matter" in order for people to respect your 1st amendment rights.

• Like 1