• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2008 turbo speed sensor error

I have not followed the 6.7 side much but I have a co-worker ask me if I knew anything of the Chrysler turbo cleaning system. Said he read one needs to remove and cap off some exhaust system sensors and pour this solution into the turbo somewhere. I was in awe, never heard of such a thing. He said he has been getting the turbo speed sensor error, it has been very intermittent and has not affected its performance at all. Some say to replace the turbo some have told him it could be dirty turbo or bad sensor and if sensor is bad to change turbo, I just laughed and said not to replace turbo at this time.

Anyone ever hear such a fix as a cleaner to run through the turbo from Chrysler?

The turbo does have a plug in it that could allow you to pour something in.  I figured that is what it was for, but never knew for sure.

Spent along time chasing shaft speed issues on my controller and it was due to a bad soldier joint.