• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Cheapest place to purchase 0-30psi fuel pressure gauge and pod new or used for 1999

Thanks for the info guys! Top of my water seperator fuel filter (factory one) its tapped with 1/8th pipe thread and a fitting is it it. Why can't I just buy a 0-30 psi guage without isolator or sending unit and just run a #3 braided steel line from top of filter to my gauge in the truck??? Wouldn't this save me some money? I have all the fittings lines etc just need gauge and pod! I realize the idea of having fuel in the truck is dangerous but if done correct I don't see this being a problem? Please let me know what you all think and with that in mind where is cheapest place for gauge. Thanks Chris

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-3279/ This fitting really reduces they rate of flow, my truck has to run like 5 seconds to read above 0 PSI on start up. It would even make it safer to have no isolator, as it would not allow much fuel in the cab, in the event of line breakage or an accident.

What size would you say the hole in the male side of that fitting is? I have quite a few like that but interested in size of hole. Thanks CD

I just did a google search, i run a ISSPRO 0-30 psi,, about $40 shipped. i also run it straight to the cab, i have a shut off valve that i jsut crack open, also can be used in case of leakage.:thumbup2: